Everything You Need to Know About the Cruise
- Exclusive use of Over The Rainbow of London, including all amenities and facilities.
- Use of jet ski and rubber duck.
- Luxury living and cabin accommodation.
- All meals and drinks, including Thanda’s superb selection of wines, spirits, champagnes and cocktails from around the world.
- Our highly professional crew.
- Personalised service from our Butler.
- Delicious meals to suit your every desire prepared by our Head Chef.
- Laundry. (Dry-cleaning available upon request)
-Operating costs such as fuel, food, drinks and any out of pocket activities where there is an additional cost and billed out over and above the weekly or daily rate).
- Premium wines and spirits that are not on Thanda’s selection.
- Flights to and from the Island Destinations and private air charters.
- Transfers from International Airports.
-Scuba diving and snorkelling charters.
- Accommodation or adventure outings on the islands.
Depending on your nationality, we can help you to check which visas you require. We recommend that if you need any visas, that you get them in your home country prior to travelling. Visas can be purchased on arrival at certain destinations, but queues can be long.
Vaccines and Health Precautions
We advise you to consult your doctor, health department or travel clinic regarding the required vaccines and health precautions, including the appropriate malaria medication, if required. Several of the destinations are malaria-free, but it is best to seek medical advice in this regard.
The Thanda Classic Cruise has first aid and evacuation measures for any emergency.